Defense Procedure for Accounting Researchers
Deliberate About Your Research Operations in Context - It is expected of you to be familiar with your project or seminar research work. If you are not sure whether your research is laborious, check out the sections below for some recommended points of study (Auditor and the Law and Its Implications on the Success of Private Enterprises in Nigeria). The subsequent sections present crucial factors to consider when determining whether or not your research project is laborious.
- Motivation / Statement of Problems
- Aim (Purpose) of the Study
- Specific Objectives of the Study
- Scope of Study
- Significance of Study
- State two or more citation from your review of related literature.
- In this chapter, the methodologies, tools and techniques used is expected to be known by the researcher.
- In this chapter, you are expected to justify your research work and discuss the relevant findings with reference to your objectives of study.
- Conclusion and Recommendation
Dress Code: Your dress code should be cooperate wear for example; putting on suit and tie during project defense gives you an automatic mark without a word.
External Examiner / Supervisor Questioning & Student Answering: Questions will be sourced from your research work and any difficult or unknown question not related to your research, kindly say "Sorry Sir/Madam, the question asked is not within my scope of study".